2009年1月13日火曜日

A Happy New Year!!

Hey guys! How have you been? How was 2008? I hope the new year will bring you good luck and happiness.
By the way last year we posted some blogs right? Today, I introduce my best three blogs!
Her blog is totally cute! Her blog has many cute pics and font. Her blog is easy to see so I got some informations from her blog.
Her blog is great! There are many good links and nice pics so I really enjoyed her blog especially "Diet & Exercise" post.
Her blog has nice informations and links. Her blog's layout is simple and easy to see.

3 件のコメント:

†゜*:mifo:*゜† さんのコメント...

Your blog is very simple and cute! So I can read easily. There are many pictures and links. You write a lot of information.

Potato さんのコメント...

I think your blog is easy to understand and using pictures. Good,good,good! There are much information.

momo さんのコメント...

Good job! I think your blog is the best in my class! Because there are lot of information and lists. It helps easy to read and understand!